Number of hits：952019-09-21 17:17:22
新闻摘要:Ecological bag is a kind of ecological synthesis material with high strength anti-ultraviolet anti-freeze melting acid and alkali. It is a new type of high-tech special material. It has high strength anti-UV anti-acid anti-corrosion anti-freeze and thawin
Ecological bag is a kind of ecological synthesis material with high strength anti-ultraviolet anti-freeze melting acid and alkali. It is a new type of high-tech special material. It has high strength anti-UV anti-acid anti-corrosion anti-freeze and thawing can reach more than 50 years without degradation, and it is really achieved. Zero pollution. It is mainly used to build flexible ecological slopes. Ecological bags have anti-moisture, do not absorb water, water will not destroy the bag, bags will not deform, insoluble in contaminated liquids, is a good tool for protecting the ecology, very practical.
Ecological bag raw materials do not absorb water, water does not destroy the bag when it appears, and the bag does not deform and is insoluble in contaminated liquids(EPAMED 9090 US Environment Agency).
Chemical corrosion resistance(PH)
Extensive studies and tests have shown that ecological bags have strong resistance to certain concentrations of acid-base chemicals and can be used in most solid and severely contaminated sites.
III. Antibiodegradation and animal destruction
The ecological bag adopts special formula material, does not support, does not absorb, does not help fungus to grow, does not decay, does not moldy, does not deteriorate. The ecological bag will not be digested by insects and related animals and will not become a food for gnaves(mice), termites, moths, beetles, silverfish moths, etc..
The ecological bag can withstand 150 degrees Celsius without melting and can withstand the minimum temperature of -40 degrees Celsius.
Ecological bags contain carbon ink and other anti-UV components.
The equivalent aperture is used here to demonstrate that:
First, too large aperture(bag body, material too thin)
2, too small aperture(bag material too thick)
A. Will hinder the growth of vegetation and the formation of root system extension, seriously affect the structural stability of flexible slopes.
C. The slope's static water pressure will thus increase and the slope will collapse.
1. Both sides of the river: the natural coastal environment where humans and wildlife coexist
2. Mine rehabilitation: comprehensive utilization of gangue, scientific remediation of settlement areas, greening of barren mountains, purification of water and gas, opening up mine ecological restoration, barren mountains and green new era.
3. Coastal lakes, surface landslide management, culverts, drains, soil erosion, and irrigation systems.
4. Constructed wetlands: ecological restoration
5,; Roof greening
II. Infrastructure Development
1. Road slope protection: Railway, highway slope protection, suitable for excavation slope and filling slope.
2. River and lake slope protection: suitable for river, Lake, reservoir slope.
3. Special applications: military facilities and flood control emergency, shelters, flood control dams, etc..
III. Landscaping and Housing
1. Vertical greening, garden art;
2. Commercial residential areas;
3. Roof garden-style greening.
85Mm * 430mm
Cloth weight range: wide range, common 100g, 125g, 150g, etc..
Fabric tensile strength: ≥ 4.5 kN/m
Fabric fracture elongation: ≥ 40 %
Formula for volumetric calculation of ecological bagged soil:
Length = length of ecological bag-(12 ~ 15) cm,
Width = width of ecological bag * 0.7
Height = height of ecological bag * 0.4
For example: a bag with an outer diameter of 810mm * 430mm. The approximate specifications after filling the soil are 65cm in length, 30cm in width, and 15cm in height.(Ecological bag specifications and post-filling molding specifications can be designed according to actual requirements. Maximum allowed deviation is 2 %)
Eco-bag technical standards:
At present, there are no national and industry standards for ecological bags in China. The technical parameters refer to the national standard GB/T 17639-2008 for non-woven geotextiles of the People's Republic of China.